For some of them resulting in full implementation and application for an AIFM license, while others aligned their risk management, governance and reporting to comply with the AIFMD regulations. AF Advisors assisted in both impact analysis and implementation.
- Assisted several large and small asset managers in attaining the AIFM licence.
- Analysed the impact of AIFMD and managed the AIFMD implementation for seven large asset managers, pension funds and insurers.
We supported asset managers in the field of selecting the most appropriate structure in compliance with UCITS regulations, selecting service providers and the development of policies and management documentation. As we cover all involved disciplines we are capable of managing projects when regulation changes are impacting asset managers in a variety of ways.
- Assisted several managers in setting up UCITS funds.
- Impact analysis of UCITS IV/V for several asset managers.
- Advised on master-feeder structures.
Not only does this framework include requirements how firms should be organized and operate, how products are distributed and how customers are served, it also concerns the operations of financial markets and trading platforms, with an impact on how transactions are processed and reported.
With such a broad spectrum of new and adapted rules, assessing the impact specific to a client is an important first step. Our multi-disciplinary background enables us to be efficient project managers to implement the client specific impact, making sure all changes are effectively put in place at the right time.
- Assisted a bank in achieving full MIFID I compliance.
- Impact analysis and implementation of MIFID II for asset managers, insurers and banks.
- Written several best execution policies.